That week we got $3.5M to build the Manufacturing Innovation Hub for Apparel, Textiles, and Wearable Technology. Wearable isn’t there yet, the worst product ever made, making malls better, and an American couture palace falls into chaos under barbarian rule.
- Amanda Parkes on Why Wearable Tech is About More Than Gadgets
- The Worst Product Ever Made: Ring by Logbar (YouTube review)
- The future of the shopping mall
- Naples’ Galleria Umberto I
- Fallout at Ralph Rucci: Firm Cuts 15 in Atelier (WWD / paywall)
- US Labor Department announces updated lists of goods produced by child labor, forced labor
- Black Friday Online Volume Gains on Cyber Monday (WWD / Paywall)