Mimi Prober, designer at Mimi New York, talks about her work, and her unique brand philosophy that involves making old things new again.
- follow Mimi New York on Instagram
- Marigay McKee Makes Surprise Exit From Saks (BoF)
- Legendary Buyer Maria Luisa Poumaillou Dies (BoF)
- Patron of The New (store)
- ODD (store)
- Owen (store)
- Ten Over Six (store)
- New York Fashion Week Leaves Lincoln Center (WWD / paywall)
- Kanye West and Damon Dash Confirm Purchase of Online Streetwear Retailer Karmaloop (Fashionista)
- What Does It Really Take To Start A Fashion Brand (Fashionista)
- How to Start a Successful Clothing Brand: Luck or Innovative Product? (Maker’s Row)
To find more episodes of the series or search for a specific guest, refer to our Episode List page. If you would like to be a guest on the show, there is a Be A Guest page. You can find press coverage of the show on our Press page. There is also a Media Kit if you’re interested in partnering with us or sponsoring the series. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and our voicemail line is 646-979-8709. You can find American Fashion Podcast on Facebook, on Instagram @americanfashionshow and on Twitter @afpod. To sign up to attend our live shows, visit the Live Shows page. Thanks for listening!