Designer Luba GnaSevych joins Seth and Charles to talk about a wide range of recent news stories, how to approach getting a website, wholesale contracts, and what is next for e-commerce. Seth has an adventure at the racetrack with Alexis DeJoria. Charles talks to Manufacture New York CEO Bob Bland about a recent event held by the CFDA Executive Director Steven Kolb and the NYC Economic Development Corporation to address and converse with Made In New York garment and accessories manufacturers, addressing the need for affordable space and other issues.
NEW: Leave a voicemail at (646) 979-8709 to record a comment for the show.
- Prêt-à-Porter (film)
- From Startups To Mass Retailers, It’s A Tough Time For Fashion
- Fashion Students Find A Way Around Schools’ Juried Runway Shows
- The Artist Is Absent (short documentary on Martin Margiela)
- Reed Krakoff Closing Boutiques In New York City (WWD / paywall)
- Camilla Skovgaard
- Clark Sabbat
- EBay to Roll Out Cost-Per-Sale Ads for Web Merchants
- Gawker Media Votes To Unionize
- What Contacting 25 Creative Agencies Taught Me About Small Business Web Design Inquiries
- CFDA Fashion Manufacturing Initiative
- New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Manufacture New York