Fashion writer Lauren Sherman talks with the hosts for nearly two full hours, a new record for this show. The conversation covers everything from fashion criticism and journalism to changes and evolution at New York Fashion Week to the European bias in American fashion media to designers who didn’t make it out of the 90s to the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund and the end of diffusion lines as we’ve known them.
Also, a brief interview with Reem Acra at her bridal show (at the 1:27:33 mark).
- Quintessentially (Lauren’s first gig)
- Forbes (Lauren’s second gig)
- The Power of a Positive No: Save The Deal Save The Relationship and Still Say No (Amazon)
- Tommy Ton
- The End of Fashion: How Marketing Changed the Clothing Business Forever (Amazon)
- Of A Kind
- Nanette Lepore
- Rachel Comey
- Alexis Mabille
- Matches Fashion
- Pyer Moss (designer Kerby Jean Raymond)